Selected solar power resources compiled by MIT D-Lab energy researchers.
Energypedia's Solar Portal has information ranging from an overview of solar energy technology, products, business models, case studies, and other resources.
The Solar Federation is a group of organizations that provide support for solar projects
MIT D-Lab's Solar Lighting Product Comparison resource provides aggregated information about solar lighting products.
Mangoo Marketplace - Solar products for Africa and Asia
- Energy efficient appliances (Market Overview and Buyer's Guide)
- Solar home systems (Technical & Market Guide).
Financing and Pay-As-You-Go (PAYG)
Financing can enable a number of energy products to be more affordable by spreading the cost over time. Additionally, mobile and PAYG
technology can make providing financing more effective. Below are resources related to PAYG solar:
- Energypedia's overview of Pay-As-You-Go technology
- Bennu Solar's list of companies offering PAYG solar products
- CGAP report Access to Energy via Digital Finance